Saturday, June 19, 2010

Paranoia


I have officially realized that I pretty paranoid. I have these ideas that people have malicious intentions. Like if someone doesn't reply to something, they are intentionally ignoring me. Or if I'm contacted by someone randomly, it's no good.

The thing about this is that I think it may be a delusion. Which is strange because you can't really recognize a delusion.

It's some paradox that I have created in my life. While I enjoy people and getting to know people, I worry about why people want to know me. To be honest, I find myself to be boring (but that may be because I'm around me all the time).

I feel like I have reached some point in my life where self-exploration is necessary. And if there is time for me to learn about me, this is it.

=~.^=
La VIxxen

No comments:

Post a Comment