Thursday, June 17, 2010

Waiting and Watching



Recently, it seems like I have a lot to say but not enough people to say it to. Strange. Rather, it's more like I speak to people and they are simply waiting for their chance to speak. Not really listening. But then I remembered I have this blog. Space, I suppose, to write. If anyone wants to here it, hear it is.

I haven't made a YouTube video in a while and it hurts. I have ideas but rarely the time to film. Something about finding a full time job after college graduation drives one mad. But I've had some promising prospects, so hopefully a video will emerge soon.

There was a guy. I Facebook stalked him. He's now in France and out of my visual field. I've moved on. He never knew.

To be honest, I feel like I have a crush on everyone. I want to know everyone's story and thoughts. But if you like cats, that's even better.


=~.^=
La Vixxen

3 comments:

  1. What if I have 3 cats and an adopted cat that lives outside (that I feed and love on but who really belongs to the neighbor) Whatcha think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a little excessive and I wonder what Kittie litter you use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe everyone feels like you do. so, while you may rarely find someone truly interested in listening, you can take comfort in the fact that youre not alone.

    ReplyDelete