Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fantasies



I don't know if it's because I'm a city girl, but my life fantasies circle around the beach. Living by the beach, socializing by the beach, working near the beach... you get the point. But the truth is that I rarely go to the beach. I'm a dreadful swimmer. My high school had a requirement that everyone know how to swim before they graduate. I was the last one.

So why the beach? Maybe it's this idea that people want what they don't have. A "grass is greener on the other side" sort of thing. It's that itch that I move to California although I adore Philadelphia.

As a Pisces, I can get swept up in my daydreams. I can't help but wonder what life would be like if it were summer all the time. Then of course, the daydreams have to include a hunk right? So then I have to create this summer beach guy to go along with my daydream. And to be honest, I have no damn clue what that would include.

To get over this, I think a trip to Cali may be due. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment