Friday, January 28, 2011

Real Life...HMMM

I have been MIA from the internet due to REAL LIFE. Since my last few post, I have:

1. Graduated from college. I now have a bachelors in psychology and a minor in business.

2. Got a full time job with an amazing company. Many promotion opportunities!

3. Got promoted! Crazier location with more challenge and responsibilities.

There are many perks to getting on to the real world. While I have more bills to pay, I also have more money. So I don't worry about cash as much as before. But then again, I WAS a college student. College students aren't known for mounds of cash. Also, I got a car :) 2010 Honda Civic. It's awesome but covered in snow at the moment. (Bleh -_-).

There's also a few downsides to the real world. There are times when it feels like I don't have many creative outlets. The forty hour work week is draining. Physically and mentally. So when it comes time to think of something besides work, it's difficult. I find it to get easier the more I build stamina.

With all of this being said, I miss the interwebs :). Hopefully, I can find time to return to the blog and of course youtube.




=~_^=
La Vixxen

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I wish you where doing something in television. Having your talent and still pursuing an education is very commendable.

    ReplyDelete