Saturday, October 17, 2009

Boop Bee Doop


Once again I am sitting here thinking something has to change. Tomorrow I head back to campus for classes. I came back to NYC but did not take the time to really embrace it. I'm just going to stick to the excuse that I did not have enough time in this vacation.

>Maybe that is my problem; grabbing a free floating excuse and holding on for dear life.


I'll be going from one city to another, therefore; the urban resources are still in abundance. I can still venture out and find new clubs and new kinds of people. I can finally finish my pink and creme Betsey Johnson inspired dress and wear it to the most inappropriate event. I can get some decent experiences to blog/vlog about. Right now, anything I could produce would not be something I would want to read or watch, just to be honest with myself.

This is the moment where I remember that I will die.

It's really easy to forget that we only have one life and most of the risks we can take will not ruin that one life. Time to stand up and get that flapper spirit. Wear that short skirt and sneak a few sips of Brandy.



1) Finish my dress. It's beautiful so far and sewing is amazing... including the times when the bobbin get tangled

2) Throw a theme party. I have been planning this one for a while but never really made the moves for it. I look for any excuse to play dress up... including everyday activities.

3) Attend at least one event a week. I really let the weekends go by without doing much. I have no excuse for this because I love reading the non-profit indie newspapers in which the latest events are listed.

4) Purchase the garter belt and stockings. It only seems right.



Cigarettes and Black Barets,
Pixie Vixxen

No comments:

Post a Comment